Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Yep, it's gonna be a full kit....

OK so as I've said in the past, I get carried away sometimes lol...this is no exception. I have some new papers for you to go with the Halloween stuff. I also have a few more little tricks, or should I say treats, up my sleeve, so keep checking back!

Remember to leave some love, I'm not above begging ya know lol...

Thanks bunches!


Grab them here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And I'm not below telling how gorgeous these papers are (as are all the other goodies below). Pan and I love Halloween and like you have all bells and whistles that bring kids from all over town (and the next town over). Thank you for making Halloween just a little more special. p.s. Like your new comment box, LOL.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB BG's & ribbons!!!!!!!!