Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Good Morning...I think...

Well again, I'm up way too early. My son is cutting his last four molars and he wakes up just screaming sometimes...poor baby. He always cut at least 2 at a time and these last few are about to do him in. You know that has to hurt like the devil. But he's back asleep and I'm heading back that way myself very shortly. Just wanted to make sure you got your freebie today! Ahhh how sweet...lol



You can grab them here at http://www.4shared.com/file/26006181/eb783f47/Stars-brads.html

Be sure to leave me some love, I think I'm gonna need it today!

Hugs to all and a great big thank you!

2 comments:

-tnchick- said...

thanks - i like these stars, nice work.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com