Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's the weekend...

Well I know I said a freebie a day for a week then the kit, but you all have been soooo great I just couldn't help myself. Since the Halloween felts have been such a big hit I thought I'd make a few more for you. This set is mostly word art but I hope you can use it. Oh, and if you do, please send it to me and I'll post it here. I would love to see what you all have done! Thanks again for all the great comments, they are very encouraging. I just can't say it enough! lol...


Snatch it up here

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!