Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's the weekend...

Well I know I said a freebie a day for a week then the kit, but you all have been soooo great I just couldn't help myself. Since the Halloween felts have been such a big hit I thought I'd make a few more for you. This set is mostly word art but I hope you can use it. Oh, and if you do, please send it to me and I'll post it here. I would love to see what you all have done! Thanks again for all the great comments, they are very encouraging. I just can't say it enough! lol...


Snatch it up here

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.