Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Another bead freebie...

I told you I had lots of these. lol... I want to say thank you to all those who downloaded my freebie from yesterday, visited my site, or left me a comment. I was very pleased with my first days response. So I've decided to do a freebie a day for the next week. They won't all be beads lol I do have other things...

And please leave me some love! I always try to when I download another designer's freebies and now I'm glad I do. They really do mean a lot!!!!


So here you go....Ladybug beads...




Grab them here at http://www.4shared.com/file/25724345/bf00d1f2/Beads-Ladybugs.html

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Side by Side said...

thank you...we are doing a ladybug bday for my girls 5th bday...I think these will work on the invites :)