Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's been one week...

WOW! I can't believe how many hits I've had in just one week! THANK YOU!!! You all are the best!

There's nothing new and exciting going on at the homestead today...that's usually a good thing lol. But I did get the new Shabby Princess 2008 calendar. It is absolutely gorgeous! But then again everything from there is. You need to check it out...http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/scripts/homepage.asp Beautiful stuff...

So I was working on Christmas gifts with my new calendars and though I'd whip up a few Halloween papers. I really hope you like them. The colors will go with the felt patches from yesterday so you'll have something else to work with. Who knows, I may make a few more things too. I'm still doing the full kit tomorrow so be sure and check back. Thanks again for all your kind words. Like I said, you all are the best!



Grab them here

5 comments:

Scrapmuch said...

I LOVE these - thanks so much for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all of your wonderful creations!!!!!

LouAnn said...

Leaving Love - these are super cute papers! THANK YOU!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Mari said...

Thanks so much. The colors on the papers really POP and they are great.