Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Halloween...One of my Favorites.

Yes it's 3:30 in the morning...now you know why I hate when my kids get up at 8am lol. But I just couldn't help myself. I love Halloween! Every year the kids love coming to my house because I always deck it out in the coolest stuff. I have cauldrons, skeletons, spider web, tombstones, creepy music playing...you name it. I also do little bags of goodies with usually a coloring book, crayons, stickers, pencils and couple pieces of candy. I figure they get enough sweet stuff so I try to give them something extra. I love to see their little faces when I drop the goodies in their bags! It makes me happy!! lol

So in honor of one of my favorite holidays here are some felt Halloween goodies for YOU.


Grab them at http://www.4shared.com/file/26083332/95afd8ab/Felt_halloween.html

Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for her actions. I love this woman!!!

and some Halloween shapes by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs

OH! I almost forgot...notice my new comment box? Spiffy huh? (hint hint)

Hugs to all!

4 comments:

Serena said...

Thank you! These are way cute!! The goody bags sound great!!

ghostgals said...

Way cute THNX a mill

Shannon said...

Thanks for the freebies! We live too far out to do too much but I have a really good friend that usually goes all out too!

Muka said...

this is so cute, thanks!