Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween everybody! We took the twins trick or treating last night and it was a blast! Well, we took them to family only, but they still had a great time. They don't eat candy (lol their choice, really) so everybody got them coloring books and stuffed animals and toys lol. They got a pretty good haul. I dressed them as Luke and Princess Leah...lol...they were so stinkin cute.


But anyhoo, here are the last of the brag book pages. Send me anything you've done with them so I can post them here. I love to see your layouts!!




Be safe and be happy!!




Oh, and if you'd like more freebies head over to Bits2Kits. I posted another fall kit and some alphas there, and there are a few other great things in the freebie section. And be sure to check them out tomorrow for the BIG SALE and REOPENING. I'm hosing a brag book exchange starting tomorrow, so check out the forum for the details. Remember, 50% off!!!!!!!!







Grab them here

Here

and here

No comments: