Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New products and a freebie


I just added several new products to Bits2Kits and they are all on sale 25% off for one week only.





And I do have a freebie for you. I made this for myself and thought I would share it with you. It turned out really cute. It is a composition book cover. Just print it, cut it out and glue to the front and back of any composition book.





Grab it here

3 comments:

† Keka † said...

I spent here just to wish a great year!! And thank you for your friendship!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.