Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

March for Babies

It's almost time for the March for Babies in my area. If you are unfamiliar with this it is the anual walk to sponsor the March of Dimes. Last year I raised over $600 and this year I'd love to hit $1000. I know that seems like a lot but every little bit helps. In addition to taking online donations I have put together a huge collab kit with all proceeds going to the March of Dimes. I have had an overwhelming response from my fellow designers and this kit will be amazing! It should go on sale around the 1st of March so I'll be sure to let eveyone know where they can pick it up. I also plan on doing some S4H work and selling March of Dimes merchandise to boost the donations.
If you would like to make a donation you will see my March for Babies blinkie at the top of the blog. Click it and it will take you to my personal page were you can make the donation via paypal. It goes directly to the March of Dimes that way. Even if it's $5 you can help save the life of a baby.
Thank you all who have supported me in the past walk and to all the designers who lent thier time and tallent to help me with the March of Dimes mega kit. You all have a special place in my heart.
And if you are in my area the March will be April 26, 2008, 9:00 AM at Ashland Central Park 615 22nd ST Ashland, KY. Hope to see you there!

No comments: