Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Freebie Friday

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year. I thought I would send out a little commercial use freebie for you today. This overlay will go with a series of CU overlays soon to be added to B2K. All my commercial use items are exclusive to Bits2Kits and I think you'll find my TOU very easy to comply with. No credit required....

Grab it here and leave some love!

10 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Becky said...

Thank you so much! And I have tried to get into Bits2Kits and keep getting an error. Thanks again!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Claire said...

lovely overlay. tfs

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Merci beaucoup.

Laura said...

Thank you! http://www.cufreebiesonly.blogspot.com/ sent me!

Eva said...

Beautiful. Thank you very much. I`m looking forward mz next kit with it.

cinmcw said...

Thank you so much for this lovely overlay AND cu!!! So generous of you and much appreciated by me! :)

tina said...

thank you so much

Squeaky Scraps said...

thanks so much i found you on cu freebies only!!