Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Monday, October 6, 2008

WOW WOW WOW!

What an awesome day!!! First off I got this really cool award from Kathy from WordArtFun! How sweet is she!! She makes some awesome word art and she was kind enough to use papers from some of my kits to create some cool fall/Halloween ones. Check out her blog, you'll love it!

The rules of the award are:


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.


2. Link to the person you received your award from.


3. Nominate at least 6 other blogs.


4. Put the links of those blogs on yours.


5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.


Now these are my choices:


OneMemoryAtATime-Alisha is such a sweet, talented person


and one of the best friends a girl could ever have!


SAS Designs-I LOVE ya girl!!


Chris of HeavenlyScraps-Chris is such a sweety!


Andrea Gold-The template QUEEN!


and


Rachael-She is one super talented woman! I don't know how she does it!



Well if that wasn't cool enough I got an email from the wonderful ladies of Weeds and Wildflowers letting me know I WON last weeks W&W blog challenge! Can you believe it! I hardly ever scrap for myself anymore but I guess I still have it lol.


Here is the layout.



I used W&W Kicken Up the Leaves. Fantastic kit!!!

And last but not least....the coolest news is....

well i can't tell you right now. I know I know, how horrible am I? But it's really cool and I'm really excited about it....heehee.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rachael's Scraps said...

Ahhh! Thanks for the award Christy! :)

I haven't had a chance to stop by in a while! I absolutely LOVE your new kits! They are so awesome! And I see you're having a CT call! Hope I'm not too late- I'll be applying! :)