Banner made with digital collage sheets from TumbleFish Studio on Etsy. Alpha from pixelworks.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

QP Freebie

First off I'd like to invite you to "hop" on over to Bits2Kits to have a little fun in our Easter Eggstraviganze. We're having a great Easter Egg hunt with tons of freebies. Also, there are $1 grab bags again. I've seen what's inside and believe me, $1 is a total steel on these bags.



Also please check out my post below to get you hands on the amazing March of Dimes charity kit. You can help save the lives of babies and get a wonderful kit. How can you beat that?!?

Here's the freebie I have for you today. Two quick pages made my new kit Vintage Dreams. The pages were made for me by SAS Designs. She's just wonderful!! Thank you.




Grab this freebie here at Bits2Kits. 4 shared has been having major problems so I hope this is easier for you all.
HUGS TO ALL!!!

No comments: